Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 1


So, all of the Facebookers are doing this thing called '30 Day Photo Challenge'. Basically, it's where you have to post something about a specific topic/picture/event/etc. for 30 days. Since I've neglected this thing for the better part of a year (but have recently been inspired to get back to blogging a little bit), I have decided that I will do the 30 day challenge on here. So, here is day 1.

Day 1: Post a picture of yourself and 10 facts (see picture above)

Fact #1-I'm happily married to a pretty cool guy : )
Fact #2-I love Colorado.
Fact #3-I haven't skied in over a year...
Fact #4-I listen with a critical ear.
Fact #5-I hate being late to places. HATE.
Fact #6-I have 3 dogs who may be THE most rotten dogs EVER.
Fact #7-I can get very fired about about injustices.
Fact #8-I refuse to watch this season (and any future season) of American Idol.
Fact #9-I enjoy running.
Fact #10-Coming up with 10 facts has been incredibly hard

We will see how long the 30 day thing lasts...I give it a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment