Saturday, April 9, 2011

....for the store to open

Wide awake since 4am.
Big surprise.

I have a WalMart and grocery store list but the store doesn't open until 7 so I've got some time to kill : /
So, in the mean time, I'm checking the registries and adding even more stuff (yes, it IS possible)...
The rest of the furniture should be here next week (along with the rest of the room decor) so that will be fun to assemble and finish..probably in the wee morning hours : ) Sometimes, I just sit back in his room and look around. I'm nothing but amazed that we have been given such a great blessing. The scientific, biological side of growing a baby is amazing, let alone the fact that it's actually far less of a science and way more of a God thing. There's a much bigger picture than science. Way bigger. I can't imagine how/why people could ever doubt the existence of God after all of it. There are A LOT of things that happen at just the right time, in just the right order, to sustain life. Science doesn't get to take all of the credit for it. Definitely Gods hand at work. Creating. Sustaining. Just wow.
In the meantime, I'm growing out of everything but am determined to spend as little money on clothes as possible (which is easier due to my sister in law and best friend) because once school is out in 7 weeks, I have every intention of sporting Kris' tshirts and workout shorts until D-Day.


Aside from that, there's nothing really new to report here. Nothing at all. 7 weeks of work until summer. 2 weeks until TAKS. 1 week devoted to testing and letting the kids just chill. A few weeks of some awesome art projects then summer will be here. Amen. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment