Thursday, April 7, 2011

While I'm waiting....


For anyone who actually reads this, you may have noticed a change in the title to "While I'm waiting...". Let me tell you a little bit about it....

Insomnia. Up at 2:30. Sometimes I fall back asleep, sometimes I don't. I've done some reading, some talking and some googling (which we all know is absolutely without error and 100% accurate *note: sarcasm). Many suggest that just laying there and trying to make yourself fall back asleep can make the situation worse and just make you become even more frustrated. It's encouraged to get up and be productive (housework, homework, schoolwork, social networking, etc.) and then to try to go back to sleep. So, that's my new plan. And I'm going to attempt to update this thing with my 'deep/insightful/profound/non-asinine/logical' thoughts that are happening at 2:30am...while I'm waiting to fall back asleep. I don't know how well I will actually do at updating this, but at least its SOMETHiNG to do. I'll give it a shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment