Anyways, since school is out, I've been brushing up on my couponing skills. Honestly, I'm getting pretty good at it! I'm saving money on things we NEED/USE, not on crap just because I have a coupon or just because it's a "deal". I don't have a 'stockpile', per say, but I do have enough laundry detergent, body wash (his and hers), deodorant (his and hers), shampoo/conditioner and toothpaste that Kris won't have to be doing any shopping for those things for at least a month post-delivery. I think the general stigma that people have with couponing is that it's for "poor people". Well, it's actually for people who don't see the need to spend asinine amounts of money and over pay for things...all while setting that saved money aside for things that they WANT (vacations, cute shoes, etc.). It makes sense (as long as you're doing it responsibly...no need to turn into hoarders).
Aside from the couponing and being massively pregnant and ready to pop, nothing new is going on in the Thompson household. Nothing worth blogging about, at least.
Enjoy the heat!
No comments:
Post a Comment